Thursday, October 2, 2008

Music Sauce

these are a bunch of clips from my personal favorite blogs:

Dwight Schrute- Although I may not agree with all polices made by the government, I still try to respect them. I oppose bans on AK47s, but I abide (even though they would come in handy when Wilson Farms inevitably attacks). I begrudgingly pay my income taxes. I try to tolerate a woman’s right to vote. But restrictions on one’s property rights are something I cannot accept. I believe it is every American’s right to do with their land what they please. That is what our forefathers believed. That is what Davy Crockett believed. I believe that’s what Clint Eastwood believes. I wish Dale Hegarty, the Wayne County zoning officer, honored this view, but he does not.

Creed Bratton- Sometimes I’ll do shots of mouthwash. It gets me a little tipsy and gives me great breath.
-Catching flies with your hands is fun, but catching frogs with your feet is a lot more satisfying.
-I’ve always thought that shopping carts are just mobile jails for food and all the prisoners are sentenced to death by ingestion. Kind of makes you shop differently, huh?
-There are two words that make my heart beat like a giraffe approaching a highway underpass. “Internet” and “dating.”
-Visors are hats for people that like getting ripped off.
-What’s better than a nice, hot bath? Almost nothing except for a nice, hot bath with a foxy lady and some fine aged Dominican cigars.

Meredith- Between work and my podiatrist appointments, I don’t have time to screw around. For dinner, I microwave a hot pocket in under a minute. If it’s not fully cooked by then, too bad – I’m eating ya’ half frozen. Take out the garbage? Waste of time and energy; I just throw it out the window and let it blow wherever it’s gonna go. No time for cleaning, shaving, flushing or taxes for this gal. It’s 2008 - get outta my way!

. . . these are the very simple reasons i got into blogging... for people like these.
god i love the office!

No comments: