Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Suing The Dueds


becuase of the sheer brilliance of Queen i am changing my name to John a naming my first born son Faruhk Balsaur.

how many times has Harringtons had a sale>?

oooo give me a GOOD guitar!

so thursday night (if anyone reads these) is now (and always has been) The Office night.... so come on down to the Drop-In center at like.,... seven! and we'll have a big ole bash

ohhhh just find me an old guitarr

so i got my new bass and it's wicked! it's just supposed to hold me over till i have enough to purchase the Takamine eg514fgh or whatever it is....

my brother's buck and doe thing was like a week ago... and it was pretty righteous, i won like three things... an ipod dock, and a bunch of candles and fountains.... so

i have encountered a new phrase:
"ah the things you see when you don't have a camera"
and its totally true! i always see things and say "oo i wish i had a camera" and 97% of the time i don't

every time i go swimming i end up cold afterwards... even in the summer.
what if i went in the winter? like a polar dipper or whatever their called... that is a pretty good experiment eh? i'd probably die... or be super warm..?

i have recently been introduced, by an undisclosed source (my grandpa), to old man clothing. i purchased two old man/dress coats from value village over the weekend, and i ammm basking in their glory...
oh old people, with your witty and overly used combacks, and your impectuous sense of style. i also intend to buy some thick-knitted sweaters... maybe one with some golfers on it... or a bunny

there is a 0 in 30 chance you will ever see me dust. it's not a chore that i favor... i havent done it in years... come to my room you'll see... bits of me everywhere HAHA pun

i also dont like brushing the backs of my teeth... they are just to far back there... im dreading the day i get wisdom teeth... that will be an adventure that will go into the... story books.

i painted my room today. with my M'Lady, to celebrate our 2 MONTH!! :O
feels like yesterday i w...
i know what you're thinking... "that is awfully lame"
but no. it's not.
we are going out to dinner tomorrow... *Bates permitting :)

don't use sponges to paint with...

Nintendo is JUST oldschool enough to be cool...
the grafics are SWEET (when on a small screen) and it STILL USES CARTRIDGES!!!!!!!!!!! amazing

i bought some new games from my past... ROAD RASH!!! best game ever!!! and the thing is... i think i bought the same cartridge i sold the pawn shop like 5 years ago heh heh


*Bates is our communications teacher... he may make us film on our music video...

-----------------------------------------------
so about five (5) minutes ago i was thinking about comma's,,, aren't they useful. anyways im getting off topic. what is a comma Splice??
im serious i kind of have an erge to know.

No comments: