Saturday, August 22, 2009

Paid In Bull

wow i forgot about this site !
i have been good yourself?
ok here's whats new in my life:
-i dyed my hair 3 times, it's blond now.
-my mother has stopped forcing me to go to church with her.
-i am applying at Tim Hortons. in the next week. because i need money THAT BADLY.
-school is soon. not really.
-my sister is engaged, i am now in both my sister's and my brother's wedding's next year.
-Belle and Sebastian is the greatest band ever.
-Foxy Shazam is pretty good too.
-i have like 3 new pen pals.
-i'm the 66th most liked person on my yearbook. in ontario. because of my good looks.
-there is a time for cereal... every...time. second.
-i want to go to uni for journalism... not television broadcasting... because that is a better program... hopefully it will help me become a television show writer... better.
-nail polish helped me improve in my bass skills.
-i got 71% in summer school... and skipped 4 assignments.
-my dog pooped on my N64 controller this morning.
-someone stole my Mario Kart game.
-im still the best at Super Smash Bros 64.
-and i dont like vitamin water.

what if every nail in the world turned into a worm..
strange.
i could imagine being in the bath tub, and the house falls apart.
strange.
the only thing i would worry about is not that my house is falling apart... but that i need to grab a towel before i hit the ground.
this is why i keep a towel close to the tub while i bathe.

imagine being a blind unicorn. you would end up stabbing stuff and getting stuck..
what's worse you ask? being blind AROUND a blind unicorn- that's what's worse.

i need $1200 for a bass amp and 2 peddles... if anyone can help please tell me... i will literally do anything. ill clean a basement, eat a small dog, weld a large statue of a man tying his shoes... anything.

never heard of it.
the Hangover is the best movie ever. same with G.I.Joe.

No comments: