Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stapler Song

So yes, my Grandpa is now in the hospital with 7 broken ribs. He fell down some stairs, then fell out of the hospital bed. At the hospital, then he had a stroke, and has a blood clot in his brain.

My Grandma is also in the hospital, but is doing better after a pretty serious fright.

My Great Aunt is in the hospital as well, though she is 92. She can't remember anyone and does not know how to eat.

On the other hand me and my berry lemonade Jones Soda will be right back.

So yes, I found out today I might be done work IN TWO DAYS!!!!! HOPEFULLY!
my dad says he is starting to pick the last block of cherries so we should be done very soon.

Apparently there was like a really bad car accident or something and my dad said that a E.M. helicopter landed in the middle of the road to get the car accident people out. I forget the details, whatever.

I need to go shopping really bad I officially have one pair of jeans left that have NOT been destroyed so. I need CLOTHES!

I'm going to get my G1 sometime this week, I hope.

Here is a little lick I wrote just for this post, call it a Captain's Log if you will:

Thrusting time leeches in an orderly fashion, i banter over to the surgery table and toy with the thought of not tasting the tasty taste of not being able to taste. I flail my arms around and punt anything that looks ledgable. Thirty nine and a half mini doctors came to the aid of my live band, but could not rock the teleband to the point of dissection. The rubber stoppers on the floor near the door were torn from their place and placed on a tray full of diamonds and dove wings. At the moment of cream puff's weakness, there weren't enough eggs to save the bleach stain from it's self destruction. All the beanie stools found their way down the narrow alley to the sandwich factory. At the end of the increasingly long bone structure, the marital councelor started throwing knives at an ant on the movie screen.

\Well i must go wash

No comments: