Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lets Off Some B-NERDS-irds

SO I have had an EXTREMELY eventful past few days!

Yesterday was like totally woah, Graydon and I decided to walk to the bank, but not without an exciting TWIST!
it began to storm,
like super hard!

So, we darted from tree to tree, store to store, and we finally made it (somehow) to BMO.
After depositing my many cheques, we walked across the street and I purchased an LG Shine!!!!
it is the coolest phone I have ever seen !
And then we had subway.


Today was my last day of work FINALLY!
I cannot wait until I get paid on Wednesday: SHOPPING!!!!!
I'ma get a stereo! and clothes, and a hair cut.

To celebrate the end of this work time, Soppitracus (Mike Soppit) are going to go see Step Brothers at the movie theatres!
And whoever wants to come can, on Tuesday.

This really creepy girl keeps texting me, and yelling at me. If I don't respond, she will send it like 3 times! Yikes, I think I'm just going to stop texting her, we shall see what happens.

I have to add that The Office is thee greatest show on the face of the planet!
I can not stop watching the last episode of the third season! Where Jim asks out Pam!
I'm going to buy season 4 AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT ON DVD!! in September... (and it comes back on tv, in season 5, in October!!!! WOO)

Bye my sweat readers.

No comments: