Monday, September 8, 2008

~French Bouquet~

why do people need different sizes of word to type with? it takes forever to switch between the sizes! sheesh"

personally i think we need more one way streets. period. where i live there are NONE! and plus they are SO MuCh EASIER TO CROSS!
imagine all the people, living, that could cross

in the town i go to school in, there are 2 one way streets (know what i hate? when people use "TWO" instead of "2". because like if i was to say that sentence over again: in the town i go to school in, there are two one way streets. this has GOT to confuse SOMEBODY! i mean whatever!) and they are on either side of the library }(which happens to be the PROUD hangout for all the dirty gang-ie kids that live in simcoe!
\
SARAH CATTEL!@ i wrote this song for you:

Icky thump
Who'da thunk?
Sittin' drunk
On a wagon to Mexico

Ahh well, what a chump
Well my head
Got a bump
When I hit it on the radio

Red-head señorita
Lookin' dead
Came to said,
"Need a bed" en español

I said
"Gimme a drink a water,
I'm gonna 'sing around the collar'
And I don't need a microphone."


Icky thump,
With a lump in my throat
Grabbed my coat
And I was freaking
I was ready to go!

And I swear
Besides the hair
She had one white eye
One blank stare
Looking up,
Lying there

On the stand
Near her hand
Was a candy cane
Black rum, sugar cane
Dry ice and something strange

La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

White Americans, what?
Nothing better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too.

Who's using who?
What should we do?
Well you can't be a pimp
And a prostitute too

Icky thump, handcuffed to a bunk
Robbed blind
Looked around
And there was nobody else

Left alone
I hit myself with a stone
Went home
And learned how to clean up after myself

...well that was more for graydon, but it is a FLIPPING GOOD SONG! wah wah

scissors should not be like more than the size of three of your fingers... any longer than that is just NONSENSE!

No comments: