Monday, September 1, 2008

finely picked carpentry

i really like dress pants!

i also really like cleaning my room, i don't know why, but cleaning helps me think about stuff... and not to mention i found a bunch of cool stuff:
bawls under my bed
a totally retro bouncy ball
and my retainer hahhaa

i cannot wait until school! there are so many people that i have not seen in like THE WHOLE SUMMER!

and plus i need to find a job :S
i don't want to go back to mcdonalds... but if i have to i would have to be forced to concidering re-applying
not that i didn't totally hate it there... i just don't really like working with food, and some jerks that work there :D

and plus i found out that i actually DO have an air vent in my room@! it was hiding behind a foot stool that i never moved

or should i say under

PESACE

No comments: