Tuesday, September 23, 2008

remember me when you are famous.

FABULOUSSSSSS

thursdays are now officially my sabath.

+
the brand spanking new season of the office is on NBC WOO -the woo

if anyone at all would like to accompany me in my journey through the office time continuom. i would be gladly happy to share the television, and my home. that is truely how passionate i am about teh offeese

mmm cheese^^^

i have recently found like 4 songs i want to do music videos for!
-forget
-... forget
-the things we do for love
-numb
-after midnight
-nowhere man
-forget

it's going to be SOO fun making them! i can not wait at all. im supposed to be waiting for next semester... but if i have enough time i'm going to do them durring my first period spare.
pumpage!

ethan: wussa muh son!
we need to ang out soon for real!

No comments: