Sunday, June 14, 2009

Goodbye brad

hello opportunity,
i hear you have been knocking

i like to be british

met up with a guy named gary
his legs were kind of hairy
next thing you know we're married
then i hook up with Larry

mat

the beach has sand
make love to my hand
have an overactive gland
may pass on to my new land


How It's Made, episode suggestions:
- checks
- babies
- speakers
- talent
- pencil
- puppets
- pantomime horses
- gravy/turkey
- radio waves
- Einstein
- floss
- a gun
- those things you use to aid you with putting on your shoe
- spatulas
- scalpels
- math
- the internet
- a bus
- train tracks
- is there a machine that removes people that have been hit by a train... off the train?
- tv shows
- wet napkins
- glasses
- wedding rings
- electricity
- toxic waste.
- mexican bamboo huts
- shark resistant bifocals
- shark resistant water guns
- a shark that is shark resistant
- shark floss
- squeegee
- tickle me elmo
- pinch me elmo
- punch me elmo
- kick me elmo
- stab me elmo
- shave me, skin me, set me on fire while ducktaped to the side of a rocketship me olmo
- razors

the one thing i wonder is how people that are new to my lative tough on english, is how they decipher the difference of between Wander and Wonder. and One Ender, Won Leader, and Dear Op

deeeeeerop!

my arm went numb 3 minutes ago

No comments: