Friday, November 14, 2008

Blue Scotch

ok wo.
i got my midterm report card and HOLY CRAP!
my average is 79% between my two classes!

in Phys ed i got 72% and my teacher's comments were:
Joel co-operates well in group situations. he regularly demonstrates a determined effort and stays on task. joel needs to increase his intensity level in activities.
I think: if logan ernst didnt keep kicking volleyballs at my face i would feel more like i want to increase my intensity level

in Law i got 72%! comments:
Joel is achieving a measure of success in his law program. there has been some slippage in the test results, perhaps coinciding with your degree of energy in class. you are a capable learner, so do your best to be fully engaged each day.
ME: i am going to do better on tests, because i NEED a goos mark in this class!

Entrepreneurial studies:
excellent work joel. the quality of your work is very good, and done in a timely manner. keep up your awesome effort.
and i got 92% IN THAT CLASS!!! the class average is 50 hahaha
no one ever does work though so i understand.

on a different note:

what is with crossing guards? that is such a weird job... im just going to say this... they need to give the crossing guards POlice background checks... before they start work.

cockpit is such a nasty word

why are there so many dirty kids in my school? is "Dirty" the new cool??

ok my bedroom carpet is SOdirty!
there are stains EVERYWHERE
my brother's old BLue hair die, my puke from when i was 3. marker stains, everything. my room is a discrace.

No comments: