Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome Green Tea

the hardest button to button

E string:
ten ~slide~ five ~slide~ Seven ~slide~ three
this is SOfun

a stick a dog and a box with something in it.

I GOT MY NEW FREAKING BASS!!!!IT's SO hot!

metallic red
two double pickups
cherry neck
twenty four frets
AWESOME tuning knobs
electric BOOST!
four weird little things to change the sound of the... sound
and it's only February old!

my mom bought it for me from a ude at my church!!!!
aaahhhhhh

my sister has a really stupid boyfriend. Aaron Taylor, if you know him, be sure to throw up in his shoes.
he does drugs and drinks and will for sure get her pregnant. so.
and he looks like a queer that has bad posture, acne problems and his looks could make an elephant puke and die in it;s own puke. he is the one person she should stay away from. PREGNANCY!

this is my best facebook status yet!:
Joel is predominantly incorporating the discriminating incorrectness for the substitution of Pi

i'll tell ya!

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments: