Saturday, August 23, 2008

cream corn tastes better than pop corn, and other things..

so today i am at the library with my good friend ethan roonay!

we just ran into my friends ryan and lindsey,,, who happened to have fire works... and gave them to me...

we are also waiting for my main man from.. to get home from his DATE with his GIRLFRIEND!
so we can hang out till we go and see STEP BROTHERS!!!! WOOT

i am SO pumped

though.. i do not know how i am to be getting home..
...

ethan is going home tomorrow :( which sucks a whole lot :(

he has been here like exactly a whole entire week+

EWE chris bezzo

I GOT MY PHONE WORKING! i took it into the place and he activated it for FREE /YES

and yeah this is the moment

you have one day..

one day for what?

they always give an ultimatum

HA

No comments: