Friday, August 15, 2008

: O

Okay wow...

I just cleaned my whole room and rigged the whole thing with my freeking huge speakers !
I also bought a new amp yesterday, 65 watts, it. is. freaking. amazing!.
That amp could make a complete retard sound good AHAHA
but yeah, I came to a conclusion today...

Lynyrd Skynyrd is an AWESOME baND!

I was listening to there greatest hits cd (which I have owned for about 2 years) ... (and havent listened to yet haha)...

wow, talent!

Plus, like WOW! AC/DC's album Highway To Hell is there ALMOST ONLY good ONE! besides Powerage and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep,... plus a couple songs....

So yeah like 17 more days till sCHOOL!!!! WOOOO

I'm so pumped! You have no idea!

I love making fun of all the little kids that start in grade 9 lol

It's so amusing,

and plus I know most of the teachers so I can get away with a lot more

Anyways I need to go enjoy my amp/AC DC so TTYL no one

No comments: