Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This Was Work

While I was at some camp i wrote some scriptures, here they are for you to read:

What is with little kids?! why do they have to be so immature?!
I mean, I was that young/immature at one point but WHAT THE HECK!
I'm at this camp thing and there are 2 different dorms, one fopr the guys, and one for the girls.

These little kids that are in my dorm, (the boys dorm) decided it would be funny or cool or something to put tree sap on the door handle of the girl's dorm! In turn the girls decided it would be QUITE fun to put hair gel on our door handle.

There isn't like a bunch of kids doing it, just one retarted kid who really likes female attention. All the power to him.


I am currently laying on a brown leather couch in MR. Ethan Rooney's house. I'm sleeping over and we have stayed up Quite late watching youtube and such. Also hanging out with Liizzzyyyyy and a dog named Major. This dog is PHAT! like wooooohh. Anyways, it's cool, so ALL GOOD!
I do actually want to go home though. I miss my bed, and my computer, and my life.
It's TOTALLY fine that I am here though because me and Ethan rented "strange wilderness", then watched picnicface, thelonelyisland, barat and bretta (or something) and WKUK!! YEAH!~

So yes, I'm a-gun-a steeped tea, smiley

No comments: